RAI has cultivated and established strong associations with all of the public agencies in the City of Chicago and with the County of Cook. The Public Building Commission, Chicago Public Schools, Chicago Housing Authority, Chicago Transit Authority, Cook County Housing Authority and Chicago Department of Aviation are included in our portfolio of clients. In the past, clients have chosen our firm to develop, manage and oversee their projects with the confidence that each project has achieved the goals established at each milestone along the way.
Rodriguez and Associates, Inc. is an MBE/DBE firm, certified with various agencies within both the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois. Our construction professionals on staff include Construction Managers, Engineers and Architects. Scope of services that we are able to provide includes the following:
Core Program/Project Management Services:
· Owner’s Representative Services
· Program and Project Management Services (Pre-Design, Design and Construction)
· Design Management (Scope Development and CD Preparation)
· Cost Estimating and Value Engineering (Feasibility Development)
· Facility Evaluations (Condition Assessment and Deferred Maintenance Management)
· QA/QC (Peer Reviews) Constructability Reviews
· Resident Engineering and Field Services
· Site Observation and Reporting
· Program Compliance Requirements
· Change Management (Change Order Management and Process)
· Bid Analysis (Scope Review and Reconciliation)
· Integration of Web-based project controls and Data Base Modifications
· Detailed Monthly Project Reporting (Budget, Schedule, Issues and Resolutions)
· LEED Management (Sustainability Management)
· Intergovernmental Coordination and Reporting
· FF & E Management, Moving Planning/Activation and Coordination (Owner Requirements)
· Permit Assistance (Application and Execution) for Green Permit and standard Building Permit.
Rodriguez and Associates, Inc. approaches project/program management in an absolute process to understanding our client’s specific requirements, issues and goals in order to facilitate and execute our core professional services. Our management of projects or programs incorporates experienced leadership, best practices, collaborative team communication applications, proactive problem solving methods, detailed reporting, innovative resources and timely lessons learned. Rodriguez and Associates, Inc. approaches each assignment with the emphasis on integrating detail oriented processes to manage the owner’s approved requirements, developed budgets and schedules. RAI typically works to develop phasing plans in conjunction with the project schedule to align with the clients day to day operations and coordinate with their associated facilities management teams.